is our most effective water treatment here at Clearwater Landscapes. It is the premier beneficial bacteria from Microbe-Lift, packaged without frills for pond maintenance companies, saving a bit of cost. Available in quarts and gallons. Used once weekly, we go through about a gallon during a season in our 11′ x 16′ pond.
Microbe-Lift PBL Keeps Ponds Clean & Crystal Clear!
- Specially Formulated for Decorative Fish Ponds, Lagoons & Smaller Water Features
- Creates a cleaner environment for your pond, promoting faster fish growth
- Reduces ammonia nitrogen levels
- Dissolves away organic sludge
- Seeds and maintains biological filters
- Significantly reduces noxious odors caused by dead algae, fish fecal matter, and urine
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide, which creates strong, offensive odors
- Reduces biological oxygen demand (B.O.D.)
- Reduces buildup of bird droppings, fish feed and dead leaves
- Breaks down dead algae
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels
- Contains photosynthetic bacteria which reduces cloudy water by promoting flocculation and settling of organic and inorganic particles
- Effective over a wide range of pH conditions
- Continued biological activity even in water temperatures under 55°F. (12°C.)