The Aquascape AquaSurge® PRO 4000-8000 Asynchronous Pump
provides flow-rates up to 7,793 gallons per hour and is ideal for use in Ponds, Pondless Waterfalls, and other water feature applications. Designed for use in skimmer and waterfall-filter systems, the Aquasurge® PRO 4000-8000 Pump is made for continuous use in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
The included remote and receiver allows you to wirelessly adjust the flow of water, allowing the user to customize the look and sound of their water feature at any time. The wireless remote feature is great for use in Pondless® Waterfall applications, allowing the falls to be adjusted or turned on and off when desired. Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump extremely energy-efficient, saving you hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps and the oil-free design prevents pond contamination.
A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output which allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The Aquasurge® PRO 4000-8000 Pump will not corrode or rust and its rubber feet will prevent noise and vibration while in use, making this the pump of choice for discriminating professionals. Aquascape is passionate about the products they produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
The AquaSurge® PRO 4000-8000:
- Included remote allows you to wirelessly control the flow of water
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Designed for use in skimmer and falls filter systems
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- Made for continuous use
- Will not corrode or rust
- Rubber feet prevent noise and vibration
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Weight: 13.1 lbs.
– Max Flow Rate: 7793 gph
– Max Head Height: 27.89 ft
– Motor Type: Asynchronous
– Wattage: 660W – Amps: 5.5A – Cord Length: 20 ft
– Discharge : 1.5″ MPTExtremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps. Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights. Designed for use in skimmer and falls filter systems. Oil-free design prevents pond contamination. Provides years of trouble-free operation. Made for continuous use. Will not corrode or rust. Rubber feet prevent noise and vibration. Can be used vertically or horizontally.
Check out instructions for the AquaSurge® PRO 4000-8000 HERE.