The Aquascape AquaSurge® 3000 Pump asynchronous pump is ideal for use in Ponds, Pondless Waterfalls, and other water feature applications, high-torque, trouble free performance. Designed for use in skimmer and waterfall-filter systems, the AquaSurge® 3000 Pump is made for continuous use in either vertical or horizontal orientation. Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump extremely energy-efficient, saving you hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps and the oil-free design prevents pond contamination.
A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output which allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The AquaSurge 3000 Pump will not corrode or rust and its rubber feet will prevent noise and vibration while in use, making this the pump of choice for discriminating homeowners and pond professionals alike. Aquascape is passionate about the products they produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
AquaSurge® 3000 Pump second-generation asynchronous skimmer and waterfall and filter pumps accomplish what most other pumps only aspire to achieve. The combination of energy-efficient performance, and flow and ease of maintenance, make this pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners. AquaSurge® pumps are ideal for use in Aquascape and other skimmer and falls filter systems as well as Pondless® Waterfall filter vaults.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Designed for use in skimmer and falls filter systems
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- Made for continuous use
- Will not corrode or rust
- Rubber feet prevent noise and vibration
- Can be used vertically or horizontally
– The small compact size makes the AquaSurge® the perfect pump for pond skimmers
– Built-in cord strain relief protects the cord from being damaged
– Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump more powerful and more efficient than traditional mag-drive, or magnetically driven pond pumps
– The unique ceramic shaft with cooling port prevents the pump from overheating
– The simple and secure threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the skimmer for maintenance or winterization without removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies
– Integrated rubber feet prevent noise and vibration
– The rotational ball output allows the pump discharge position to be easily adjusted, making this pump ideal for all shapes and sizes of ponds
– Included pump stand allows for vertical positioning
– 3-Year Limited Warranty
– Recommended Pond Size: 3000 gal
– Max Flow Rate: 3196 gph
– Max Head Height: 14.76 ft
– Motor Type: Asynchronous
– Wattage: 165
– Amps: 1.40
– Cord Length: 20 ft
– Discharge : 3/4″, 1″, 1.25″, 1.50″, 2″ AquaSurge second-generation asynchronous skimmer, waterfall and filter pumps provide a combination of energy-efficient performance, flow and ease of maintenance. The oil free design prevents pond contamination and provides years of trouble-free operation. Can be used vertically or horizontally and contains rubber feet to prevent noise and vibration.